OGXbox.com

Aladdin Chip

sinclairuser

12 hours ago, sinclairuser said:

hi, does anyone know a uk seller for aladdin xt chips(prepared to pay more to a british seller)?.

ebay had 3 or 4 last week, but now only china and hong kong, the one i had saved was 5 quid post free, but now says listing ended, so  i thought i'd ask.

thanks

might be worth looking at

https://retrogamerstuff.com/collections/xbox

You luck to have a supplier in the UK for modchips. All the eBay shops here in Australia will take minimum 7 days shipping with the normal 14 to 21 days meaning that the item is on it's way from china and then redirected once it lands in AUS. I made the mistake of not checking the location once and it was 45 days post from Thailand for 2 modchip's.

yeah you have to watch that, though some china sellers here have uk warehouses those while slightly more expensive you get your stuff in 2 days.

if it has to be the slow boat i go for the cheapest/ best value, one china seller was selling 3 for a tenner, but the slow boat post is a killer, besides i only need 1.

27 minutes ago, sinclairuser said:

yeah you have to watch that, though some china sellers here have uk warehouses those while slightly more expensive you get your stuff in 2 days.

if it has to be the slow boat i go for the cheapest/ best value, one china seller was selling 3 for a tenner, but the slow boat post is a killer, besides i only need 1.

I wanted some pinball machine parts from the Good old US of A $100 USD for the parts $110 USD for shipping and it was still going to take 15 days if I wanted quicker that would have been $180 USD and 7 days. I canceled the order when I seen the cost of freight.