OGXbox.com

Error 21 When Trying To Boot Oem Dash

BulletWasp

Thanks to SS_Dave I put the OEM dash file on the Xbox to try and boot to there from UnleashX. However when I try to run it I get Error 21. I think it got messed up by whoever soft modded the console before I bought it (it had been sitting in that shop for a few years), but even then I did a clean UnleashX install with Rocky5's tool. I'm pretty confused on what to do. Will I need to put in Halo 2 or something with XBL to update the OEM dash, and then reinstall UnleashX using the Splinter Cell exploit?

Yeah I put it right in the root of the C drive. When I had the really outdated softmod on this before using Rocky5's tool I got the same error trying to boot to the OEM, and I thought that doing a fresh softmod would have fixed it. I want to figure out why it's got an error and fix it for knowledge's sake really. I do want to set the console language back to English from there since I can't do that in UnleashX, but that's not really important.

• 4 years later...

Hello, If this community is still active. I have a Xunleashed soft modded xbox. I couldnt access my OG dashboard so I transfered these files over. I cant access my softmodded menu anymore, nor access the account registry without being met with error code 21. Any suggestions?

13 minutes ago, SirBallzDeep said:

Hello, If this community is still active. I have a Xunleashed soft modded xbox. I couldnt access my OG dashboard so I transfered these files over. I cant access my softmodded menu anymore, nor access the account registry without being met with error code 21. Any suggestions?

Please start a new thread for better assistance.