OGXbox.com

Back Again.

sinclairuser

hi all, i have just snagged a 1.1 xbox with seals intact, my first hackable unit my previous boxes were all 1.6's, so going to enjoy tsop flashing this one.

its the first xbox i have had since i got rid of my old ones in 2011, those were softmodded and i enjoyed tinkering with them, but  when i had done as much as i could with them i got bored, they gathered dust for a while until i let them go.

this 1.1 has wetted my appetite again, so here we go again.

2 hours ago, Xbmcmodsforxbox said:

Oh and if you do not own a soldering iron or anything or do not know how to solder you can get conductive glue and put it on the tsop points to tsop your xbox that way

thanks for that, though soldering is no problem for me, the main problem i have is all the nice new softmod installers seem to have abandoned agent under fire for pal units cant find an upto date installer with AUF PAL.

so i may have to buy splinter cell pal, or i can just use my old krayzie mod files, i'm not really interested in the sofmod its just a means to run hexen or rocKy's disc, but i will keep looking while i make up my mind would be nice to use the newest installer its just AUF PAL is on my game shelf.

am i right i thinking a 4th title has been discovered?, it seems like another game was in the list

thank you all for the welcome.

Edited by sinclairuser
clarity

17 hours ago, sinclairuser said:

thanks for that, though soldering is no problem for me, the main problem i have is all the nice new softmod installers seem to have abandoned agent under fire for pal units cant find an upto date installer with AUF PAL.

so i may have to buy splinter cell pal, or i can just use my old krayzie mod files, i'm not really interested in the sofmod its just a means to run hexen or rocKy's disc, but i will keep looking while i make up my mind would be nice to use the newest installer its just AUF PAL is on my game shelf.

am i right i thinking a 4th title has been discovered?, it seems like another game was in the list

thank you all for the welcome.

I've been told recently that 007:AUF PAL or NTSC can be used to mod the console.  There is 1 game save that can be used with either NTSC or PAL version of the game.  I had always thought that 007:AUF was NTSC only.  But, this seems to not to be the case.  

While to use Splinter Cell to softmod the console, there are two different saves one for the NTSC version of the game and a different one for the PAL version.

The 4th exploitable game is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. 

There have been 3 different game saves created that can be used to softmod the Xbox with this game: One specifically for NTSC, another for PAL and a region free save that can be used with either version.