K-9

I Have a Old Executor Soft Dashboards

I want to share my dashboards for free, can i do that?

And If yes how? Also may have some Roms and things old school ones for free , if yes how? Do I do it on the forum 

Thanks sorry I'm learning this is my First community I've joined and i want to help out 👍

I would suggest trying to find any rules on the forum regarding that, though I don't think it would be an issue. What I would do is just package it all up into a .zip, .7z, or .rar file and attach it to a post here. Or upload it to a site like mega.nz and link it here in a post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hector Hidalgo
      So guys, now finally after more than a month waiting, I finally got my Sata to IDE adapter. So, I am finally ready to clone my old HDD to the new one.

The problem now, is that when I start chimp, I get a black screen. Thing is, if anyone in the forum knows me, I am from Chile, and I converted my ONLY original composite cable and converted it into a very amazing Component cable, using an original 360 component cable.
      So... I know that the problem Chimp gives me, is because I must use a composite cable. What do I do know?

I know there is a way to clone the Xbox HDD using Windows, but I cannot remember how to do that.

Cheers friends, and thank you.

Edit: Now that I think off, I do have 1 cheap component cable and the left over of my original composite. Is gonna be a pain in the ass, but anyone has a composite cable diagram?
    • By dieabeato
      Have 2 hard modded Xbox and trying to upgrade to 500gb haven't messed like this in years :( figures crossed it works for me. 
    • By Hector Hidalgo
      So that is my question,

If I have MS dash 5960 from Rocky5 DVD (installed as an application) Do I still need to delete dashupdate.xbe? (from games) I have Rocky5 latest softmod and no hardmod on a 1.6.

I have also heard that some games don't run if you delete dashupdate.xbe or downloader.xbe, is this true?

Thank you so much, and I am sorry for so many questions, I guess it could be useful for people in the future.

My regards and thanks to all,
      Hector.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.