OGXbox.com

Tsoped Consoles Wont Boot Some Games or Apps

tempnooby

hey guy im in need of a little help the issue is whenever i TSOP an xbox that when i go to install games and apps, some work some dont, the ones that dont work load for a very long time and boot back to the dashboard but when i put the same apps/games on a softmodded console it works just fine

EXTRA DETAILS:

1.the consoles im TSOPing are the 1.0 model

2.i used hexen to tsop

3.maybe the hexen tsop mod is missing files to boot some of the apps/games

thanks in advance

Me Personally dislike the IND-BIOS I found it slow to boot.

I use the M8plus bios thats customised to remove the Flubber,Trade mark,Splash logo. I set the fan speed to 35% ,Green power led color and Partition 6 up to 137gb and Partition 7 takes the rest. 

I will proberly get roasted for using a older BIOS but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Reallistcally when was the last new OgXbox BIOS compiled as the IND BIOS is not that much newer.

4 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

Me Personally dislike the IND-BIOS I found it slow to boot.

I use the M8plus bios thats customised to remove the Flubber,Trade mark,Splash logo. I set the fan speed to 35% ,Green power led color and Partition 6 up to 137gb and Partition 7 takes the rest. 

I will proberly get roasted for using a older BIOS but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Reallistcally when was the last new OgXbox BIOS compiled as the IND BIOS is not that much newer.

not sure to be honest. i only started using IND-BIOS recently, only because of the fact that I've seen it with custom flubber, etc. wanted to try to give my hand at making it my own with my own custom flubber. still looking into that though. aside from the tsop being flashed with ind 5004, ive got an x3 with with 3924 on it, as well as tsop_m7 for tsop recovery, and some other bios's.