OGXbox.com

Updating Unleashx XBox Dashboard

rmills55

Hi everyone, I was brought as a kid a modded/chipped Xbox, with unleashx (version 534 I think).

A

AnywayI was thinking its about time to update it but don't really know how to go about it! I'm unsure of what the modchip is, so I've attached a photo and it has switches/lights on front of console, I don't know if it matters but it is a 1.0 Xbox with fan on heatsink! I have removed clock capacitor! 

I basically want to update it because 1 the software randomly bugs up and have to restart it a couple of times, 2 want to change settings to NTSC (can't on this version of unleashx) and 3 just because I like messing with things 😂 

I did download a newer version of unleashx but it said to copy default.xbe, I don't have that file on my c drive it's called unleash.xbe, don't know if I'm looking in right place! 

Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time and any help