OGXbox.com

New XBox To Hdmi Adapter With Digital Audio Over Hdmi

Kekule

I know this group has a lot of new HDMI solutions recently, and has focused on the wii2hdmi mods. ( and I know there are more options coming in the near future)

Here's a new option for you....I've recently finalized a completely new design (it's been in the works since christmas, but I'm pleased to announce that it is now completely functional)
-supports component to HDMI conversion at all supported xbox video resolutions
-Wolfson Audio IC to convert S/PDIF signal for the HDMI transmitter
-Individually shielded video signals
-Internal install will be an option

There are two basic ways to take advantage of the digital audio
1)Direct decoding when passed through an HDMI receiver
2)Optical pass through from your TV to you receiver
3) it can also pass the stereo audio to play directly on your TV

Sales are probably about a month out still, as I will be sending units out to a few trusted testers and get testing done with some of those problematic xbox systems that are around.
  • Like 4

Looks good, im undecided about getting an OSSC at the mo. But that would be for multiple systems and not just xbox. I could still be tempted depending on the price of your adapter :)

On a side note i do have quite a few items in my basket on your website.... How fast is the shipping to the UK?? :)

5 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Looks good, im undecided about getting an OSSC at the mo. But that would be for multiple systems and not just xbox. I could still be tempted depending on the price of your adapter :)

On a side note i do have quite a few items in my basket on your website.... How fast is the shipping to the UK?? :)

I can usually get things shipped out within a couple days, and typically takes about 10 days to get to the UK (im away the end of this week, so may not ship until next week though)

• 3 weeks later...

I visited your site and had a look at it.  It looks and sounds, based on your description, that it's exactly what I need so I can run it into my external capture card for my Twitch channel and expect to get great quality.  It didn't look like it was available to put in my cart and buy it at the moment though.  Can you get back to me and let me know when you think you might have one to sell?

Thank you!

I just got your email from your site.  Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Edited by DirtyStillHere

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...