OGXbox.com

Soft Flash

Onknight

59 minutes ago, slycooper124 said:

I just checked it out, coinops ninja massive is 45gb where as coinops 8 massive is 88gb. Feel free to chose what ever you would like, but I would still stick with coinops 8 massive.

Ninja is a more up to date version with more fixes etc, once you ave ninja and the various addon pack you'll be good. Personally i would go with the 1TB Loaded Dragon over Coinops 8 or Ninja. Use a 2Tb drive and then add all the extra packs and you'll have the best of everything :)

1 hour ago, slycooper124 said:

Ok you chose which version you want, and I can help you put it on your system. Download all the parts and unpack it and I will give you the next step. Is it possible you can explain xboxhdm to me, you seem to me more knowledgeable on that program where as I know more about chimp loader.

You want me to explain xboxhdm to you?? Or the OP?

I dont understand what OP is but here is the issue I am having. When I started xbox, I was always told that xboxhdm required an old computer running a special version of linux and it could only be done on old ide hard drives, not sata drives with converters. Now I hear there is a windows version. I still dont know if it needs an old computer and all the above mentioned specifics, plus because of the original mentioned conditions to make the program create a hdd from scratch is only 50%, that's why I used chimp loader. So what has changed over time to make xboxhdm a better program?

I am almost done downloading Coinops 8 massive the version I have a 63.20 gigabyte zipped

It's taken me almost 48 hours to download via torrent I don't like going to sites where I gotta download one file then another then another

Because one bad file and you're screwed I'd rather download it all at once 

my back up will be Arcade Punk Site 

18 minutes ago, slycooper124 said:

I understand. I'm the same way. But I dont think I have ever seen one complete download.

Download just finished I am unzipping it now will I seed the file 

I love to use backup.me for some reason I am banned lol 

Edited by Onknight

10 hours ago, slycooper124 said:

I dont understand what OP is but here is the issue I am having. When I started xbox, I was always told that xboxhdm required an old computer running a special version of linux and it could only be done on old ide hard drives, not sata drives with converters. Now I hear there is a windows version. I still dont know if it needs an old computer and all the above mentioned specifics, plus because of the original mentioned conditions to make the program create a hdd from scratch is only 50%, that's why I used chimp loader. So what has changed over time to make xboxhdm a better program?

If you download xboxhdm23 you can  use it on your win 10 pc, you will need an ide/sata to USB adapter as that version will only detect drives via usb. That version also comes with Rocky5s softmod installer in the C drive files so that you can build a drive from scratch and it will launch the softmod installer on first boot. 

Be aware that not all USB adapters are compatible. 

9 hours ago, slycooper124 said:

Let me know when its unpacked and I will let you know what to do next.

it okay I got it installed lots of games  but I wish they have an option to see what system each game is with

For example if I want to play ColecoVision it would show me what games came on the ColecoVision it doesn't do that

4 hours ago, Onknight said:

it okay I got it installed lots of games  but I wish they have an option to see what system each game is with

For example if I want to play ColecoVision it would show me what games came on the ColecoVision it doesn't do that

I don’t know if there’s a way using CoinOPS to change the filter to show by system. It’s been a while since I’ve used it. I have XBMC-Emustation and does exactly what you want 😃

9 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

If you download xboxhdm23 you can  use it on your win 10 pc, you will need an ide/sata to USB adapter as that version will only detect drives via usb. That version also comes with Rocky5s softmod installer in the C drive files so that you can build a drive from scratch and it will launch the softmod installer on first boot. 

Be aware that not all USB adapters are compatible. 

Thank you for the info, this gives me alot more onsite on The program.