Sign in to follow this  
Rocky5

Feedback

-what are the chances you could map the black button to change the artwork type?... much like the preview function is live from game selection screen. A+++

- where are the xbe synopsis files? can i add them with your scripts?

- Can i direct launch CPXiii like mame?

Thank you very much for this Rocky5

Would be a pain and pointless since you only need to change the artwork type one. I would be more hassle than it’s worth to be honest. 

There are none, the xbe menus aren’t static. If they were you wouldn’t be able to set trainers eg... and more people want that than some info. ( I may add it at another time but as of just now it’s only roms that get that treatment )

you would add it via one of the custom tiles. Start > UI Settings > Customize home > scroll down.

ya you're right - once set it stays, i believe one of the skins shows 2 images at once
insightful on the xbe side.

thanks for the advice on cpx as well, i suppose thats where id also put videos.

when playing a game how do we get back to emustation selection screen ?

where do we put homebrew games ? 

downloading homebrew games from the downloader wont show in the emulatation station 

can you incl a readme file or somekind of tut 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hector Hidalgo
      Guys, I need some feedback from some veterans out there.
      I have my first original Xbox, and I modded it, etc. But I also have a few original games that came with my Xbox etc. one of them is the first Splinter Cell.

The problem is simple, for doing anything in the game I have to press "SUPER" hard on the buttons! (for the action to be performed) Now I know what you'll tell me, buy a new Xbox controller. I just got an original mint condition controller from Japan. All other games I've played don't have this problem, on the opposite I hardly touch the button and the action is performed! (in every other game) The controller is in mint condition and it's original Xbox brand!

Is this how the game was coded? I have the platinum hits version of Splinter Cell by the way.

Thank you all guys, you are a great community from what I have seen, my regards
    • By Rocky5
      Yeah post feedback or suggestions. 
    • By Rocky5
      Feedback or suggesting are welcome.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.