Sign in to follow this  
BulletWasp

How To Change Language On XBox

So I have UnleashX, and have noticed that under Xbox Info under the Systems Settings menu, the console language is set to Spanish (even though all the UnleashX menus and everything are in English.) I don't have the default xboxdash.xbe on my console, is there another way to change the language to English? I have noticed that a few backups I have tried to play have text and/or audio in Spanish, but I'm not sure if that's just from the game file itself or from my console settings.

If I'm running UnleashX or another custom dash, how can I get the xboxdash.xbe to load the original dash instead of the custom one? I have tried inserting a few different discs upside down to get in that back way, but it doesn't load anything at all, the TRAY indicator on Unleash X dash just changes from OPEN -> CLOSING -> EMPTY :/

Hi BulletWasp

Please login or register to see this link.

Download and unzip the file. Then copy to your Xbox any where you can find it C:oem dash. works for me.

Then open an xbox file explorer program and navigate to where you put the file and run it!

Let me know

Cheers 

SS Dave

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ProtoMorphix
      Hey guys! 
      New here and wasn’t too sure where to put this.
      I recently purchased a TSOP Xbox from eBay, the issue I have is that I’m playing it on my flat screen, but it keeps stretching games into a 16:9 aspect ratio and it is KILLING me.
      i have done everything from setting the setting in the original menu to normal and 480p and nothing higher, to changing the Setting in the multiple software on the xbox. 

Any one got any suggestions to help stopping this stretching? It’s really annoying.
      i did manage to get it into 4:3 but this was forcing it through the framemeister and having that set to 4:3.
      Any help will be appreciated, cheers guys!
      Paul
    • By greasertildeath
      I'm looking for an Xbox arcade stick

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.