Hector Hidalgo

Need Skin for Crt Tv (4:3) With Cover Support

Hi guys,

Does anyone has any idea if a skin exist with cover support? I mean, but on a size specifically for CRT TV's? 4:3?

The problem I am having is that most dashboards with cover support are made specifically for widescreen HD TV's, I am fine with that, but I use my Xbox exclusively on my Sony Wega CRT. It looks amazing because it has component inputs (I am about to build my component cable though).

To me, this consoles are made to play on 4:3 on a good CRT, so ideally I would want a skin or a dashboard where I could see what I am doing! I don't think I am the only one! On a CRT Xbox4gamers looks tiny and is terrible to use. UnleashX is the perfect size for CRT's but I haven't found a skin that supports covers!

Anyone knows of such a thing?

Thank you guys, thank you all for your time and patience.

Hector.

13 minutes ago, RobDawg1991 said:

UpVote

Actually after months I have learned a lot of dashboard skins, do support covers on Unleashx. The problem is that the covers look very tiny and small. For covers, ask

Please login or register to see this link.

for a link to his media files and covers, I have the link, but I don't know if it's OK to share "his" work. Just ask him if you need those covers. Cheers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LudoVicThor
      Hi I recently got steel battalion good as new for 300 buck and I'm stuck at mission 4 for now but my question is about the song we've got in the boom box is it possible to play my own song? BTW I'm looking for a live version I got the campaign only version of anyone have it I'm interested thank you. 
    • By van0014
      I accidentally wiped my EEPROM with an Arduino when trying to read it, and have no backup. Now even with Config Magic's valid blank EEPROM, there's no video out. Only a green blink code (34? It's 3 fast and 4 slow blinks)
      Now I'm wondering if there's any way to fix it.
      This rarely happens, so there's not much info on the net about it. I'm thinking even if I got a modchip such as openXenium, the motherboard might be useless.

Should I give up on this yet and just get another box, or get the modchip (already prepped the v1.6 board with headers and LPC rebuild)?
      Can the modchip make it boot with bad EEPROM data?

Eventually, I got the Arduino code reliably reading and writing data, but even with the 'valid blank' EEPROM data, that hasn't helped so far.
    • By David McKenna
      Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knew what the ideal size of the default.tbn should be. I'm currently replacing each image that varies from 12 Kb to 28Kb as they are poor quality. Some images i have replaced are as big as 2mb some as little as 180kb, there doesn't seem much difference between the two image wise. Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.