OGXbox.com

Need Skin for Crt Tv (4:3) With Cover Support

Hector Hidalgo

Hi guys,

Does anyone has any idea if a skin exist with cover support? I mean, but on a size specifically for CRT TV's? 4:3?

The problem I am having is that most dashboards with cover support are made specifically for widescreen HD TV's, I am fine with that, but I use my Xbox exclusively on my Sony Wega CRT. It looks amazing because it has component inputs (I am about to build my component cable though).

To me, this consoles are made to play on 4:3 on a good CRT, so ideally I would want a skin or a dashboard where I could see what I am doing! I don't think I am the only one! On a CRT Xbox4gamers looks tiny and is terrible to use. UnleashX is the perfect size for CRT's but I haven't found a skin that supports covers!

Anyone knows of such a thing?

Thank you guys, thank you all for your time and patience.

Hector.

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, RobDawg1991 said:

UpVote

Actually after months I have learned a lot of dashboard skins, do support covers on Unleashx. The problem is that the covers look very tiny and small. For covers, ask

Anarchy42085

for a link to his media files and covers, I have the link, but I don't know if it's OK to share "his" work. Just ask him if you need those covers. Cheers.