OGXbox.com

Freefall 3050ad Unreleased XBoX Game

3 hours ago, Prodigy83 said:

I love Modern Vintage Gamer's videos. He has a real passion for the OG Xbox, and I didn't realise that he was so involved in developing for it.

He is quite handy porting emulators and working with code. He definetely loves the Xbox and hopefully he finds out about this forum, spread the word to him, he can be incredibly benefitial to the scene, specially now that some guys are trying to bring back Xbox live to the original Xbox. His help would be really great to have.

Edited by Hector Hidalgo
  • Like 1

Has anyone given this a spin yet? The concept is neat, but the game itself is definitely rough and I can imagine this wouldn't have sold gangbusters if it got a full retail release.

Either way, I'm all for this releasing! I love stories like this, reminds me of Geist Force finally releasing for the Dreamcast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anarchy42085 said:

Freefall3050AD800.thumb.png.683227a7862285ff5b397a15f2b1e584.png

Anarchy that's really wonderful! But I have a question (I dont want to flood the forum) do you guys know of an alternative to Xbox4gamers dashboard?

The thing for me, I play on a CRT, and the fonts and all user interface in Xbox4gamers is super small and I can hardly read anything. Do you guys know of something more like UnleashX (in terms of size, Crt friendly) dashboard, that has cover support?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

12 minutes ago, Hector Hidalgo said:

Do you guys know of something more like UnleashX (in terms of size, Crt friendly) dashboard, that has cover support? 

UnleashX has cover support. This icon i posted here is for my unleashx set and is not compatible with XBMC4gamers. Shrink this PNG down to 128 x 128, label it "Icon.png" and put it in the games main directory (F:\Games\Freefall\Icon.png). If the icons are all small enough (128x128 is good, 256x256 overloads unleashx too fast and it crashes), unleashx can support up to a 750gb drive full of games with icons attached. This also works with "Preview.xmv" or "Preview.wmv" for preview videos in unleashx too, you just have to have the right skin, that has the features activated, not all do. Here are a couple videos of my current "for sale" boxes, just so you can see the menu.

https://youtu.be/AdbxVFUVgyM
https://youtu.be/gF6BAutOEzk

7 minutes ago, Anarchy42085 said:

UnleashX has cover support. This icon i posted here is for my unleashx set and is not compatible with XBMC4gamers. Shrink this PNG down to 128 x 128, label it "Icon.png" and put it in the games main directory (F:\Games\Freefall\Icon.png). If the icons are all small enough (128x128 is good, 256x256 overloads unleashx too fast and it crashes), unleashx can support up to a 750gb drive full of games with icons attached. This also works with "Preview.xmv" or "Preview.wmv" for preview videos in unleashx too, you just have to have the right skin, that has the features activated, not all do. Here are a couple videos of my current "for sale" boxes, just so you can see the menu.

https://youtu.be/AdbxVFUVgyM
https://youtu.be/gF6BAutOEzk

Oh that's wonderful! Do you have a set of icons you can share? Don't mean to be lazy but you seem to have put a lot of work in this. If you don't mind sharing, I will be really glad!

Thanks you for the feedback Anarchy

I spent months collecting video's for every game. I dont have it all extracted and packaged yet. You can dig through the files of some games and get lucky. Freefall is one of them. COPY F:\Games\Freefall\media\presdata\Intro.xmv --TO-- F:\Games\Freefall\ And then rename it to Preview.xmv.

After that you should have an icon and preview video on unleashx

I would definitely be happy to share some files with you but we would have to connect on facebook. i dont want to blow a forum up. Until i get it all extracted and packaged up, its not something i want to publicly release. There are some main pieces of it i can give you to get you started though.

• Like 1

The XBMC4Gamers artwork is coming soon, I collaborated with the guy who's making it to make mine. He's got a couple more things to go, like a Disc Art and maybe a Fan Art still. He's waiting to release it for MVG's approval. MVG is the one who provided the original high def cover scan that we used for this. There aren't any good scans online. I will update this feed if i hear anything.

freefall.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...