OGXbox.com

Need To Buy Wireless Logitech for XBox, Anyone Selling?

So yes, like the title says, I need to buy/get/being given ;) the Wireless Logitech controller for Xbox.

I am dealing with many issues in my Xbox because of the analogue buttons and it is driving me crazy, I have heard the wireless controller by Logitech for the Xbox doesn NOT have analogue (press sensitive) buttons!

And that is all I need. Of course I would buy one in good working condition (makes no sense buying a piece of plastic that doesn't work).

I simply CANNOT buy one in my country, there is nothing of the sort here, not even chinese knock offs. And I cannot seem to find sellers on Ebay who send abroad (I live in Chile).

So if anyone can sell and is willing to send, I will be the most happy gamer ever :) If someone want to give me one for free, well even better ;) No, is ok, I just want to pay a fair price, not too high hopefully.

Thanks to all, you are a very nice community, I mean we are ;)

My best regards,

Hector Hidalgo.

Hi Hector

So you want some thing like this.908011520_Logitechwireless.jpg.6a4c92a1e1084d8f3bf0d69ca225d082.jpg

As I don't use it I may be persuaded to sell it.

I have no idea what it's worth. 

Whats the ZIP code of where you live and I will lookup post then we can talk money.

Unless you want to wait a bit longer as I am working on a plug in Ryzee119's OG360 interface to work with a Xbox 360 wireless controler.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

Hi Hector

So you want some thing like this.908011520_Logitechwireless.jpg.6a4c92a1e1084d8f3bf0d69ca225d082.jpg

As I don't use it I may be persuaded to sell it.

I have no idea what it's worth. 

Whats the ZIP code of where you live and I will lookup post then we can talk money.

Unless you want to wait a bit longer as I am working on a plug in Ryzee119's OG360 interface to work with a Xbox 360 wireless controler.

Cheers

Dave

That looks good, but now you got me SUPER interested in that plug in OG360! I have not found any on sale either, and the 360 controller would be the ideal option, I can also "find" 360 controllers here to buy.

Thank you for your always great attitude SS Dave, and do let me know when you sell or have any of those og360 chips :)

The best regards,

Hector Hidalgo.

9 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

Hi hector

Here is a link from RYZEE119 he is makeing a new batch with case and cables.

https://www.etsy.com/au/Ryzee119/listing/682458413/preorder-ogx360-4-player-support-with

If you get stuck the 2nd hand shops here have genuine 360 controlers the reciver from eBay.

The kit i am working on is a internal version.

like this.

Dave

Your mod seems incredible, but I probably wouldn't be able to afford it, I mean if you have one to spare (maybe a bad looking prototype) and can sell at a price no to high then I would be more than happy to buy ;)

By the way SS Dave, do you know if this new batch for sale has the micro/mini usb cables as part of the package? (the cables that connect to the Xbox) because those are "also" imposible to find here hahahhha, you don't find much things in here :)

I took a long time written this, my english is good, but I am not such a genious ;)

Well waiting for any news, my best regards Dave.

My english is not the good either and it's my native language thats why spell check is around.

I think the kit he has this time includes a perspect case and leads the add states 4 player it might be worth contacting him as he used to do two player and it would be cheaper.

If you have post probplems I could post from australia for you also if you can't find a 360 wireless controler and or reciver let me know..

The video is ver 2 and I am working on a 4 player one that could do the same as the video as well as still use a xbox wired control in say port 2 or 3 and retain the DVD reciver in any port 2,3,4 if wanted. That means you can mix the controlers. I plan for it to be plugin internally so no mods at all the Xbox and could be removed with no trace so no holes in case  no cut wires that way the box looks untouched.

I will let you know when i get further with it.

Cheers

Dave

Ps we have a heat wave tonight only 1deg

• Like 1

Ok, I will be in the look for your version of the og360. Who knows if you end up with 2, I will be on the lookout. Please send me a private message if you want to of course, when you are further into your og360.

My regards, you are really doing something unique! Well, I guess you know that. I will send a message to the creator of og360, see if he has a cheaper version also, thanks for that advice, my regards Dave.

Hector Hidalgo.