OGXbox.com

Hello Guys, From South America, Newcomer To XBox, Psu Problem

Hello guys,

I am from south america, I live near the end of the world! And it is my first time with an XBOX 😍 (sounds a bit gay).

Thing is, I am suffering with my new original Xbox. It came with two controllers, but, both are completely dead, I opened them, and they are unfixable. No screws on the console, I bought them all, hard drive was not working, I bought a new IDE cable, now is working.

The DVD drive was not opening, I fixed it with a needle.

AND the only problem I have left with no solution is the power supply, it is 110v, 1.6b, made in 2005. I need a 220v!

It has been quite a headache, I got myself a power down convertor, it works, but it sounds like a nuclear plant! "Not good" (Trump voice)

So dear guys if you have any deals, or any seller of 220v PSU for the Xbox, be sure to let me know!

My most thankful cheers to you all! Cannot wait to play Halo 2 online using Xlink kai with all of you :) My Sony Wega is ready hehehhhe

16 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Welcome to ogXbox.com from the end of the world!

Too bad parts aren't readily available where you live.  A 220V PSU for a 1.6 console is required.  Older models won't work in a v1.6 console so make sure it is a v1.6 compatible power supply when you do find one.

I already found the 2 model names (the only ones) of PAL 220v PSU ever made for the original Xbox 1.6 version:

They are:

Delta DPSN-96DP-1 or Samsung (Tuscany) PSCD101301B

I could not find even ONE seller on Ebay who has them. I am going to open a post to ask someone for it, wether someone could giveaway or sell.

Cheers man, and thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Hector Hidalgo