OGXbox.com

A Young Adult Reliving His Childhood

So about 7 years ago in high school, a friend and I got my old xbox modded up and running. I wasn't able to do much for it in terms of upgrades as I had no job. Over time it ended up getting put in the closet as newer consoles came out. Decided to bring it back out after years of collecting dust to update it, upgrade it, and then play it.

I mainly did so to do a retrospective video on the Xbox. The main upgrades currently were to repaste the CPU/GPU, and then getting a large capacity drive for game storage.

Although gaming is my main hobby, I have many other hobbies, plenty of which coincide with gaming. Video production is a big one, where I both live stream gameplay on twitch and do information gaming videos on youtube.

Outside of gaming, I enjoy spending time with my niece. Though obviously my brother and I are slowly getting her into gaming as well. Currently she just holds the controller and watches, but she'll get there eventually :)

I also love to tinker inside of electronics, and one of the best gifts I received was an ifixit pro tech toolkit. I've used it on everything, from xbox, to snes, to the Nintendo Switch.

If it can be modded, I usually do.