Sign in to follow this  
Kik5u

Connecting Hyperkin Duke To Xbox

So Hello.

I bought hyperkin duke and that made me think man would it be cool to make this work with my original xbox.

Please login or register to see this link.

I have seen conversion made out of original xbox controller working with windows operating system so can I use that information to reverse engineer usb windows controller to work with xbox? I dont have any clue how xbox recognizes what kind of accessories are attached to controller port?  

So here are maybe few ideas how approach situation: 

Combining  original xbox controller cable with standard usb cable?

Could I use maybe wireless dongle for xbox and hardwire duke into that use it that way?

All information is really appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      I dismantled and washed an xbox and cleaned the motherboard with alcohol tips - the problem is that the motherboard - controller ports - inner plastic parts of dvd drive and hard drive still stink - it’s like a stale cigarette smell any suggestions? Thanks
    • By Viggen66
      Dear All,
      As you all know, FTP big chunks of data takes forever on a 10mb limit, however was looking for alternatives, there's those SATA to USB adpaters, which you can connect directly the HDD to your PC and have up to 60mb second on a USB 3.0, btw I'm using a 2.5 inch HDD
      Is there any program that can access the HDD FATX system and copy directly to it via PC, I heard of an app namely USBXTAFGUI_V45, also heard of XBOX360Explorer, is any solution for this? I have hips of gigs  on my HDD and don't want to wait forever on FTP on 10 megs when I can have it for at least 30 to 60 hopefully. My HDD is unlocked obviously or else it would be harder.
      Thanks
    • By Owloeb
      I'm debating selling this Xbox and I really don't want to be low-balled because I don't know the true value of it, so I was hoping you guys could help me. I know it's an Xecutor 3 Christmas Edition chip with a black pro switch, which I've heard is pretty rare; the 4th bank switch is missing the cover cap but I'm trying to find a replacement for it.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.