Sign in to follow this  
Viggen66

Issue With Mobo 1.2 Vertical Lines On Interlaced Mode

Dear All,

I currently own 2 xbox, one 1.4 and one 1.2 motherboard revision, both work fine, but on 1.2 I see vertical lines, when running on Pal Interlaced modes (480i) since the graphics chip is different, Focus vs Conexant, has anyone experience the same?

Both mobos have latest Ind_Bios 5004.67, brand new caps and thermals replaced

Edited by Viggen66

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By godofpoo
      Since I had taken these pics to show N64Freak to troubleshoot my DIY install of his internal HDMI mod, I figured I could also post them here.

This is my 1.6 XBOX motherboard. Since it runs my arcade pedestal, I only needed the board itself. It is on wood and plastic spacers off the wooden base I created.
      Standard AladdinXT modchip.
      For a much quieter, and at least as cool if not cooler, machine I replaced the heatsinks with these GPU coolers. Works after a few hours of play and no temperature issues.

Here is the Toslink optical port mounted (still having some issues getting sound out of it for some reason)

And here is another view of the HDMI install.
      My advice for anyone else doing this install is to use good solder, good flux, and a HOT iron. And double check every connection with a multimeter, as from some of the install steps, there is no turning back to fix.
    • By Shattered-Reflection
      Hi everyone. New to the forum here. First I'd like to say thank you to the community for keeping such an awesome gaming device alive! It was my first step into modding and I've been addicted since haha. Anyway...

I'm looking for a rom pack with/without emulators that is setup specifically for a stock 8gb HDD softmodded xbox, to be used with FTP or from a disc. I've run into some issues with transferring files via Please login or register to see this link. One has to do with the naming limit, and another is an error I can't figure out. But of the SNES library only, there are about 170 games that won't transfer. So I was looking for a pre-made pack of adjusted names and such that my xbox would take without issues. Not sure if one exists or not. It's a project that would consume a huge amount of my time which is why I'm asking for help.

Even if there is a way to batch-rename them, that would work also. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Evtech2.0
      I have a xenium chip with led board for sale $100 dollars shipped I have to already not planning I using this one 
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.