OGXbox.com

Can Somebody Plz Skins of Different Nations?

Frank D'Agostino

So I just downloaded the skin pack that that's on this site. Some very awesome skins in there I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to change the look of their Xbox. One thing I did notice is that there's no skins of the Nations. Meaning there is no USA skin or German skin. What I mean is like a skin with the flag of Germany for example and things associated with Germany. I would be looking for an Italian skin. Words are still in English. Just at the background had the Italian flag. Maybe a Vines land in the background. Our soccer team. This would be awesome to see stuff like this. If anyone knows of different nations skin download pack if you can please reply with downloadable link that would be awesome thank you

So I just downloaded the skin pack that that's on this site. Some very awesome skins in there I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to change the look of their Xbox. One thing I did notice is that there's no skins of the Nations. Meaning there is no USA skin or German skin. What I mean is like a skin with the flag of Germany for example and things associated with Germany. I would be looking for an Italian skin. Words are still in English. Just at the background had the Italian flag. Maybe a Vines land in the background. Our soccer team. This would be awesome to see stuff like this. If anyone knows of different nations skin download pack if you can please reply with downloadable link that would be awesome thank you

All the female skins look beautiful. I wrote a bunch of them down but I haven't gotten through every single one yet. There's a lot of very good ones. I had another skin pack of about 100 skins that I threw in there as well. Full power looks awesome flashback looks awesome Black Box hezz  ..kiss2.. and there's a hell of a lot more. I'm just saying you would be nice to show maybe the Italian soccer team that would be awesome. Or some of the old retro games consoles like a Nintendo themed one. And a Sega themed one... maybe a retro game explosion of consoles. I don't know I'm not very good with art. But that would be awesome to see.