Sign in to follow this  
C64MidRezzie

If I Null Hard Drives Can I Interchange Between MacHines?

I have 3-4 original xbox consoles - If I null the hard drives on all my xbox consoles will I be able to interchange hard drives between each console?  I want to clone  a nulled drive and put the clone in another xbox with a nulled drive - will this work?  Thanks

4 minutes ago, Ging3rguy said:

Yes, use configmagic and enter the zeroes manually or NKpatcher and do it automatically. You can then move HDDs between each xbox you have set this up on.

Awesome!  Thanks!

i've got a 1.6 crystal that i clone the HDD from and made 4 copies and they all work in the original xbox.  the key is null and i've nulled 2 other xboxes but i get error 13 or 14 when i put the hdd into the new systems.  both are version 1.6.  what have i done wrong?  hope someone can help me out with this.

22 hours ago, juniormaxx said:

i've got a 1.6 crystal that i clone the HDD from and made 4 copies and they all work in the original xbox.  the key is null and i've nulled 2 other xboxes but i get error 13 or 14 when i put the hdd into the new systems.  both are version 1.6.  what have i done wrong?  hope someone can help me out with this.

Very interested in this - I haven't done anything yet but I am afraid that his might happen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      A friend of mine setup my softmodded xbox hard drive with emulators, games etc and a cool dashboard - I'm just wondering how to clone the drive in order to use it in my spare xbox - I can unlock the drive in HDM V1.9 and there seems to be an option to clone a hard drive in HMD V1.9 as well - anyone tried this or is there another way without TSOP or chipped console?  Thanks
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I have a 500GB SATA drive upgrade complete with Startech SATA to IDE connector and 80 pin IDE cable.  However, I still feel my 400 GB IDE xbox loads coin ops games quicker.  I bought a new old stock 500GB IDE drive and now I want to clone my SATA drive to my IDE Drive.  Is this possible?  I could use Chimp or could I use HDM V1.9?  I would Prefer to use HDM V1.9 but I'm not sure it would recognise a SATA drive even if it is connected using a Startech SATA to IDE - anyone shed any light on this?  Thanks

• By C64MidRezzie
      I successfully created and locked a 500GB IDE Seagate Hard drive using HDM V1.9.  I transferred it to my xbox and it gets stuck at the xbox splash screen at start up for ages and then goes to Error 13 - any ideas? (It can take 2-3 minutes for the word "Microsoft" to appear under the xbox splash). Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.