Sign in to follow this  
XboxSkull

Tsop Flash or Mod Chip Install?

I have the parts to do either a TSOP flash or a DUO X2 GS modship install.  Not sure which one is the most beneficial.  Also have a 2TB HDD I'll be putting in it for storing my disc images.  Just trying to figure out if I should softmod and then flash the TSOP and have the chip as a backup or just go straight for the chip install.  Thoughts?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Xbmcmodsforxbox
      Hey guys please contact me if you have any old original xbox mod chips that you would be willing to sell i may be intrested in some xenium chips and smartxx but just contact me if you do thanks
    • By CleggorZ
      So I have reprogrammed the cpld of the aladdin xt ready for xblasting, I have tried booting the console off an x2 duo lite modchip hotswapping and flashing xblast however Evox Gives me "flash not writable" error. I am using sst49lf080a chips and all of them say the same. I have tried flashing the 1mb bank 1mb dual and 256k. The 256k works with the original 49lf020a and I can flash it however after reprogramming the cpld and fitting the 49lf080a chip the flash is not writable. I have no wires on the modchip and grounded d0 on the board. I am completely stumped and dont want to fork out for a programmer for the 49lf080a chips especially if they could be bad.
      What the hell can I do or could the chips I have be bad? Serious Thanks in advanced!
    • By Evtech2.0
      140 shipped both work fine no issues 
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.