twiztid777

Want To Buy 1.4ghz and 128 1.0-1.1 Motherboard

I picked up a N64 Freak xbox recently which I can highly recommend. Try sending him a p.m. he may know where you can get one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      I dismantled and washed an xbox and cleaned the motherboard with alcohol tips - the problem is that the motherboard - controller ports - inner plastic parts of dvd drive and hard drive still stink - it’s like a stale cigarette smell any suggestions? Thanks
    • By C64MidRezzie
      I opened an xbox that I picked up at the weekend last night.  There was a problem with the disk drive as it kept opening an closing and wouldn't read a disk when it was held closed while the disk was spinning.  I suspected a faulty drive but when I opened it I found that it was absolutely filthy inside and that something had leaked - I have attached pics - I think it's a 1.6 so I don't know what is leaking or if it is repairable - any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Kik5u
      So Hello.
      I bought hyperkin duke and that made me think man would it be cool to make this work with my original xbox.
      Please login or register to see this link.

I have seen conversion made out of original xbox controller working with windows operating system so can I use that information to reverse engineer usb windows controller to work with xbox? I dont have any clue how xbox recognizes what kind of accessories are attached to controller port?  

So here are maybe few ideas how approach situation: 
      Combining  original xbox controller cable with standard usb cable?
      Could I use maybe wireless dongle for xbox and hardwire duke into that use it that way?

All information is really appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.