Sign in to follow this  
Alexbox

Newbie Here! Need Some Emulators

They’re pretty much all the same, but PS1 and N64 emulators have spotty compatibility. 

As I mentioned in your Homebrew thread check out emuxtras. The latest and greatest emulators are there. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Xenthus
      Hello, found my original xbox 1.4 from back in highschool brought me back to the days when we had parties opening them up and modding them. Did some upgrades then I bought 3 more. Well I need the hexen disk and the site says I need to make 5 posts before I can download it to use on the xboxs unjust took apart and refurb.

• By sonoranreptile
      I have (purchased from a friend) a x3ce modded Xbox that boots into XBMC and it has a 2tb HDD installed.  He has about 330 Xbox games in folders on the G partition, and it's running out of room.  I have another 300+ games that I would like to install to F and just wanted to see what needed to be done to get all the games from F and G to show when I click the "Games" tab.  Is the a CFG file I need to edit in XMBC or am I stuck with 2 separate sources (Games and Games 2)?  I hope I explained that well enough.  Thanks in adavance.
    • By pmp174
      Jet Set Radio Future Jewel or or Megaman Servbot Jewel?

Whichever one I choose I'll be making a slim build with the color theme.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.