OGXbox.com

What Is the Most Popular Skin?

C64MidRezzie

14 minutes ago, TEK Nemesis said:

I'm a sucker for Mulatto...  oh, and those Latinas, wow!   :)

This guy’s got the right idea. 

But seriously, I’ve come to love XBMC4GAMERS. It’s very minimalistic but once you get some artwork installed it looks incredible. 

I’ve not used emustation, but I’m almost certain you could get CoinOps added using the readme

If you wanna go real Old-fashioned, you could just install XBMC. Personally I think it’s the best looking dashboard out there, and also is great for accessing files over SMB. It’s just not nearly as well optimized for using emulators/games on. 

• Like 1

XBMC-Emustation and XBMC4Gamers are both awesome. I use both on various Xboxs I have. You can definitely get CoinOPS and Ninja to appear in the menu. To use it as the default dash, simply make a shortcut using xbeshortcutmaker to the default .xbe for XBMC-Emustation and place it in the c drive. I usually edit the current dash in the c drive to evoxdash_bak.xbe. Then name the shortcut you created to evoxdash.xbe (assuming you are currently using the unleashx dash). This way if you decide to go back to booting from your original dash, just delete the shortcut you added and remove the _bak from the original file.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...