OGXbox.com

Hello From Sweden

Hi, got me an OG xbox some months ago but I havent got the time to get it running. I know its already modded with a chip but thats it. I will probably read around the forums and try to get 

the information that I need before I ask anything. Thank you for this forum, regards, David

1 hour ago, xbdavid123 said:

Okey I've got the latest and the greatest bios of X2 256kb bios. I'm wondering if there is any chance of deleting everything on the box except the OS. 

No single command to do so.

Best to back everything up on the console's C and E drives and extended partition(s) present and post the directory listing of all the files present.  There may be content on it that has been lost due to time, web sites no longer online to obtain it from. It would be nice to recover any such files if present before you delete them all.

1.4's have a 256KB TSOP flash to hold the BIOS.  You see from the Evox screen posted earlier that's it's 4979.06 - X2 BIOS.

A bit dated but so are all the Xbox BIOSes. This one just more so than the latest released BIOSes for the Xbox.

X2 4981.06, X2 4983.06, M8plus configured with EVTool v1.0.9 for 06 operation F only and DVD check disabled,  iND-BiOS 5003 or iND-BiOS Beta Feb-11-05 (aka 5004) can be used as they are 256KB in size.  All of these are available on the Hexen 2018 installer disc by Forlorn Penguin.

Download links visible after 5 forum posts.