OGXbox.com

N64 Freak External Hdmi Cable

Moeqawama

30 minutes ago, Moeqawama said:

Yeah, I heard. I’m still gonna try though lol; I’m keeping my fingers crossed. 

Never give up trying!  But, what is your plan if he says no?  Are you going to use another external HDMI solution or try the internal one?  (You should do the internal one because you won't regret your decision!)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TEK Nemesis said:

Never give up trying!  But, what is your plan if he says no?  Are you going to use another external HDMI solution or try the internal one?  (You should do the internal one because you won't regret your decision!)

Yeah man, I’m even willing to offer more money for the convenience. I was initially gonna go with the pound cable, but I heard it doesn’t transmit 5.1 surround. Then I heard N64 freak’s cable did, which sold me on it. If in the event he says he can’t, I’d happily buy the internal, but my problem is installing it. I don’t have soldering experience whatsoever, and I don’t really have that much time to invest into it, unfortunately. So I’m really hoping he can make it happen 

1 minute ago, Moeqawama said:

I don’t have soldering experience whatsoever, and I don’t really have that much time to invest into it, unfortunately. So I’m really hoping he can make it happen 

You know, if you sweet talk him, he can make you a board with the HDMI mod installed, plus other options such as the RAM and CPU upgrade.  :)

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TEK Nemesis said:

Awesome!  Let us know how it turns out.  It will be an Xbox that you will cherish forever!

Will definitely do, thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it. Do I ask him for what we talked about? Is there a specific package or something that’ll include all that you said? Sorry for the ignorance man, I’m just trying to figure out how to make this easy. 

Will definitely do, thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it. Do I ask him for what we talked about? Is there a specific package or something that’ll include all that you said? Sorry for the ignorance man, I’m just trying to figure out how to make this easy. 

@N64 freakis super helpful and highly skilled.  Three things really:  motherboard with RAM, CPU and HDMI upgrades.  (Just be sitting down when he responds with a price.  LOL!)  He has lots of options.  I've used his services in the past and I am very happy that I did.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TEK Nemesis said:

@N64 freakis super helpful and highly skilled.  Three things really:  motherboard with RAM, CPU and HDMI upgrades.  (Just be sitting down when he responds with a price.  LOL!)  He has lots of options.  I've used his services in the past and I am very happy that I did.

Lol sounds good man, I’ll definitely take a Xanax before he gives me the price 😂 Again, I appreciate your help. Thank you so much

• Like 1

Lol sounds good man, I’ll definitely take a Xanax before he gives me the price 😂 Again, I appreciate your help. Thank you so much 

LOL!  The initial commitment may be hard but don't think of it as money lost.  What you will get is something that most people don't have.  You could change your mind about keeping it in a year and make all your money back.  I am truly envious!  Once I sell all my stock I think I may do the same as you here.  Definitely stay active in this forum because I want to hear about your experiences and also because we can provide you with guidance on what to do with that power horse when you get it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TEK Nemesis said:

LOL!  The initial commitment may be hard but don't think of it as money lost.  What you will get is something that most people don't have.  You could change your mind about keeping it in a year and make all your money back.  I am truly envious!  Once I sell all my stock I think I may do the same as you here.  Definitely stay active in this forum because I want to hear about your experiences and also because we can provide you with guidance on what to do with that power horse when you get it.

Yeah I definitely will keep you in the loop man. It’s exciting, I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Thank you again for everything