OGXbox.com

Diy XErc2 Ir-Mod Files

N64 freak

Since the Sickmods site has vanished i thought it might be worth saving the information from there open source projects.

Having a backup of the user manual, source code and the shematic can't hurt. So here are the files for anyone who wants to build a couple Xerc2s.

And for anyone who wants to build them i uploaded my panelized Layout here: Xerc2 Panelized

Have fun building and using the Xerc2 ir mod! :)

xerc2_schematic.png

XERC2XE-InstallDiagram.jpg

Xerc2 Firmware.zip XERC2XE-UsersManual.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

I added the link so people can order my Design if they wan‘t to but i‘m not really interested in putting out the Gerber files.

You can of course design your own boards and order wherever you want. This is just an offer. And ~160 Xerc2 boards per order is a lifetime supply anyway. Your decision ;)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 8:53 AM, N64 freak said:

I added the link so people can order my Design if they wan‘t to but i‘m not really interested in putting out the Gerber files.

You can of course design your own boards and order wherever you want. This is just an offer. And ~160 Xerc2 boards per order is a lifetime supply anyway. Your decision ;)

@N64 freak, you removed your design from dirtypcbs.com?

@TEK Nemesis No the design should still be there. Just added my front underglow led stripes so it might have been temporily unavaylable while i uploaded the other file.

Should work fine now i just tested the link!

There's now also a Panel full of 1.6 LPC rebuild PCBs and the mentioned front underglow PCBs for anyone interested.

23 minutes ago, N64 freak said:

@TEK Nemesis No the design should still be there. Just added my front underglow led stripes so it might have been temporily unavaylable while i uploaded the other file.

Should work fine now i just tested the link!

There's now also a Panel full of 1.6 LPC rebuild PCBs and the mentioned front underglow PCBs for anyone interested.

It's there now.  Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/10/2019 at 8:29 AM, thePiratePimp said:

Any chance the PulseVU got saved as well?

I attached some schematics. If you need anything else let me know and I might have it or be able to find it for you.  I don't think I have any board files, though I did see an OSHpark version floating around a while back so someone must have them.

Hope these help someone. 

pulsevu2_schematic.jpg

pulsevu2x_schematic.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DNA64 said:

I attached some schematics. If you need anything else let me know and I might have it or be able to find it for you.  I don't think I have any board files, though I did see an OSHpark version floating around a while back so someone must have them.

Hope these help someone. 

thank you, bud.
what about the code for atiny45?

Yeah, that's the problem no one seems to have backed up the source files from http://svn.sickmods.net/.

The Wayback Machine has the directory listing and a couple of the files, pulsevu2.aps and startuptest.c, but not all of the files listed below:

pulsevu2 - Revision 2: /