Ok, everyone after years of working on this skin I am finally able to upload, thanks to Blake's new FTP repository.  This skin was originally created by Dark Noir of EmuXtras.net.  I'd say it's been 7 years in the making.  After many years of revisions and no release, I asked him for the files and he handed them over with the tools to create the XMV.  At the time only about 20 Xbox XMV movies were created so I spent all of 2015 creating the previews for almost every game.  Each XMV preview video was a previously encoded WMV8 for optimum performance.  After finishing up with 970 of the Xbox previews I decided to go back through them and correct/add text, and make sound adjustments, add better video to the preview box, etc..

The coolest thing about this skin is that we've basically tricked UnleashX to display a different video, box art, and background art - by tying them all together in one PiP full screen video.  :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Plus there are added perks with the description of game (usually from the back of the box, or Wikipedia), numbers of players, System Link, etc. - basically all the info on the back of the box.  (No more guess work with number of players when playing backups.)

This skin has been optimized to display around 250 XBEs before the RAM runs out, which basically reboots the Xbox.  I've heard that this is a natural limitation of the UnleashX app/dashboard.  So keep this in mind when using the skin.  If you have too many games, including the home screen videos, NONE will display.  (Sidenote: I use XBMC as a dash if I'm packing more than 250 XBEs on the HDD.)  With this skin, it's best to just put the BEST games, not the REST:)  Upload is currently underway.  Please give feedback to the individual previews and I'll be happy to make changes.  This skin is in 720 HD.  :)  So have your component cables ready or the description will be blurry.  This skin is HD ONLY.  I'm currently missing about 10 previews (for some obscure Japanese titles), but I'll create these when I get a chance to record video.  Enjoy! 

Size of skin: 2 MB

Size of videos:  18 GB B|

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, keep in mind that the skin is always under construction.  The previews can always get better.  I'm probably my harshest critic so I need this to be released to get some real feedback.  I just uploaded the home screen videos and a few categories - OpenBOR, homebrews, console emus, etc...  Homebrews are the hardest to make previews for as they need to be made from scratch.  I have Illustrator so I can create more in the near future.  I just didn't want 60 homebrew games holding up the release.  But everything else should be ready.  I have no gaps in my lists.  Everything matches except for my file explorer.  I use a different one to serve as a screensaver.

Edited by CB-Games
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pepe66 said:

I would like to be able to download the xvgm full I give it to download and it gives me error

It requires 3 posts to download files. This is to ensure that people are members here and not just downloaders. 

• Like 1