OGXbox.com

My Top 10 UnleashX Skin Picks

KaosEngineer

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2017 at 5:31 PM, KaosEngineer said:

After looking through hundreds of UnleashX skins, I picked 10 of my favorites.

There are actually 18 skins as some had multiple color releases and a few dups from old Xbox skin sites. From the various skin packages I accumulated from various sources, these now defunct sites had some skins listed under slightly different names (some I guess by the number the skin was submitted to their site).

I've also updated a couple to show free space on the G drive.

01 - devise2 found under 2 different names
02 - tarozax - original and my G free space updated
03 - UXH2
04 - Athloni's MSDash 3 color variations - 2 Green
05 - TrueMSdash 2.0 (2 names)
06 - InfraSkin Cyan
07 - NINJA GAIDEN HI-TECH
08 - Optima_Blue_V2 - 2 names same skin
09 - UnleashX_Hackedbox_v1.0 and my GFree update
10 - Ice (Smoke Series)

UnleashX Skins-My Top 10-KaosEngineer.7z 34.82 MB · 820 downloads

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Xbox UnleashX skins I'm warming too much more than I have in the past are the XBMC Project Mayhem/PM3 skin lookie-likies. The best of those you might think you're using a XBMC dashboard of some sort at least on the 'home' screen.

For more Xbox UnleashX skins Google "UnleashX 69 skins pack" plenty of links but unfortunately the Google Drive archive which had 625 UnleashX skins has disappeared completely. There is however a Google Drive archive of EvoX skins still available.

Rocky5 created a simple conversion tool to convert EvoX skins to UnleashX. If you can find that it does a pretty good job although some positional tweaking of specific Sources text may be required for a polished look.    

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

If you find links to the RAR file available from mediafire.com in reddit.com posts I made several years ago, they have restricted the download due to a copyright claim. 

???

Note: The download of the 7z attachment in the first post of this thread still works and is close to half the size of the RAR archive.

Not sure why mediafire.com did what they did. The developers of these skins released them to the public.  I did update a few and stated that it was based on the original developers work and what I added to it.

If the mediafire.com link doesn't work for you, here's a new link to download the file, UnleashX Skins-My Top 10-KaosEngineer.rar, from 1fichier.com. (61.66 MB file for the RAR compared to the 34.82 MB 7Z file available as an attachment in the first post of this thread.)

• Like 1