OGXbox.com

My Top 10 UnleashX Skin Picks

KaosEngineer

On 9/6/2018 at 9:42 AM, David McKenna said:

These skin packs are great. Is there a way of installing these via a disc? Many thanks :)

If you extract the content, then create an XISO image with Qwix. Burn the disc image to DVD-R media.  You should then be able to browse the content on the DVD when loaded in the tray.  Copy the files from the D drive (DVD) to the skins folder in use by your UnleashX dashboard.

Edited by KaosEngineer

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UnleashX_Hackedbox_v1.0 just killed my Xbox basically, I mean the console is still working but Unleash X is screwed, nothing will load, all I get is its default background noise but I have a black screen. I play on an HDMI computer monitor but that's besides the point because on top of not being able to load Unleash X anymore, I can't even do the shortcut to reboot Unleash X, it just doesn't work. Also I can't FTP back to my Xbox, that's also now dead.

This was the 1.0 folder btw, not the 1.1 update, and I run on the standard 8GB HDD, if there's a fix for this that doesn't involve tearing apart my entire console just to hook it up to an IDE cable to delete the theme (if that's even possible) I'd love to know, otherwise I am fucked.

Okay, after further review and opening my disc drive and it attempted to go back to Unleash X, Unleash X has a failsafe that ended up disabling and putting me in the default skin as a result saying there's a problem with the skin (UnleashX_Hackedbox_v1.0) and has reverted to the default one, so I managed to change the skin back to what I was previously using. I should also note that I am running an unofficial modified version of UnleashX, known as 0.36.0615A which is an unofficial version, I don't know if this skin will work on Unleash X 38 or 39 just fine, but I can tell you right now that it will not work with this version if you are running the same version of Unleash X as me.

I choose to use this modified version because its fixed a lot of the bugs that 38 and 39 have.

17 hours ago, Captain Deci said:

I choose to use this modified version because its fixed a lot of the bugs that 38 and 39 have.

I've not run such an old copy of UnleashX.  I have 0.39.0222A Build 572 or 0.39.0528A Build 584 and the skin works on these two versions.

If you don't mind, can you archive this old modified version of UnleashX and attach it to a post ?

Edited by KaosEngineer

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...