Sign in to follow this  
chipntschip

XEnium Quick Solder Install

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By blainelocklair
      Please login or register to see this link. Hello everyone!
      First post, and happy to be here. I want to share something that will add value to the community. I've put together a video tutorial on how you can install games directly to the XBOX HDD through the internet and FTP. All you'll need is your softmodded XBOX, an Ethernet cable, and the HDD Ready games you want on the HDD. You'll be up and running with it in no time. Full how-to video is below. Please let me know if this video helps you so that I can make XBOX content that makes your gaming experience more enjoyable.

Thanks,
      Blaine
      Please login or register to see this link.

• By iRuinLunches
      Please refer to image. I am looking for almost everything in this image.
      Though I have the 24k so the actual mod chip is optional.

-iRuinLunches

• By Verynormal
      So i got everything installed and i get the xbox trying to boot 3x (i can see the fan on the gpu spinning) then it flashes red/green and no more fan spinning on gpu but it sounds like my hdd is still going. No picture at any point. I had alot of issues with soldering the D0 point and if im being honest i dont know if its soldered to a proper ground or not i put it to one of the bigger square pads on the motherboard. Also when soldering the D0 point i coudnt get any solder to stay and i couldn't really even see the point anymore so i went above it to another point and scraped off some of the solder mask that was on it and soldered there instead, i was hoping that since it was on the same trace it would work the same but i doubt it works like that. This is the exact chip i used and its a version 1.0 xbox.  Please login or register to see this link.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.