OGXbox.com

Orange Halo Xbox Listed Again

Actually after looking at it. I think it's a fake. It has no black Jewel on top and I really doubt it someone pryed it off with a heatgun on an original orange Halo XBOX. The ghostcase did not come with one cause they couldn't reproduce the emblem due to copyrights.  

I think the hardest part to fake would be the main body part (bottom of the Xbox). Ghostcases didn't have it and were also missing a lot other stuff like all RF shield mounts under the top cover. XCM did, but had no orange.

Even if orange XCM would exist, there would be a lot more discrepancies, like the engraved Microsoft text on the front panel and the jewel mounts.

I don't see any way to fake it. Other than getting ~$100K injection moulds from XCM (or Microsoft) and modifying the moulded product, getting them to mould a special one for you, or Goodwill faking it by themselves by color adjusting common green Halo ed pictures.

Edited by lapa988

Price is a bit rich for my tastes.

That said back in the day I bought a Green case and smoke case which was part of a job lot of factory unused cases, they had no serial, stickers on like this one,  so could be a standard unit thats been re-boxed maybe even from the same surplus stock.