• Similar Content

• By Steo1024
      Has anyone else ever encountered a save file only working on one console? I have a Rayman 3 save that only seems to work on the 1GHz CPU, 128MB RAM console I got from N64freak, and I have no idea what's going on.
      I originally played the game on a softmodded 1.6, then ended up transferring the save to the upgraded 1.0 to continue playing on that console. After the PSU failed in the 1.0 and I managed to fix it, I wanted to back up the save in case it ever fails again on me. To my surprise, the save file doesn't want to work on either of the 3 Xboxes I tried it on, it only works on the 1.0, nothing else.
      When I try load the save from another console, I see this and it won't load:
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      However, when I use the 1.0, it works as it should:
      I even tried copying the entire TDATA and UDATA folders from the 1.0 aside from the music, but I still got the same result. I have no idea what's going on.
      My only means of transferring saves is via FTP, but that worked when I transferred it to the 1.0, and works for all other games.
    • By martinoss
      Hello guys

I have upgraded my ram in the xbox and that works flawlessly first i installed the xblast boot os and tested every chip and success.
      then i installed ind 5003.67 and it works also correct but he did not see the G drive so i format it but still not seeing that partition.

I thought maybe i must install the BFM bios but now i think it was for an xbox 1.6 because he wont boot.
      the xbox turn on then go of twice and then stay on but no screen.
      Can i reflash the chip? with a pickkit or something other way.
      Can i fix this? or do i need a new aladdin xt2 chip. and will they boot on an 128mb board with stock bios.
      I dont know if the xbox run with a not compatible 128gb ram bios or that it will boot but takes only 64mb.

thanks for youre time.
    • By Daimonion
      Hi I'm after a bit of help; my Xbox 1.0 just crashed during a bios flash (I was using HeXen 2018)

My Xbox will no longer boot (HD Error 05) and I don't have the adapter to flash my modchip on my PC.

Unfortunately I can't even recall what my modchip is, and I've long since lost the PC (Parallel?) adaptor it came with.

I've included a picture of the modchip, in case anyone remembers what it is.

Should I buy a new modchip? My soldering skills are not great so if there is any way of salvaging this solderers chip I'd be grateful.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.