OGXbox.com

Problem Using Only F On 67 Bios

SakisTheDrifter

1 hour ago, SakisTheDrifter said:

Even if the xbpartitioner formats the F partition with ER clusters,wouldnt the AID format menu correct it?because after i made the partitions with xbpartitioner,i run auto installer deluxe 4.53,format the whole HDD within its format menu and finally started filling the HDD

After you did all that, what does XBpartitioner say?  If it says "ER" then you still have a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a weird problem with my 500GB hard drive not putting data on it beyond about half the drive ~225GB. I took the drive out, connected it to a PC using a USB external hard drive case, and installed EaseUS Partition Master (it's free!) . Once I could see the drive in the program, I removed all the partitions and had the program wipe the drive. I then put it back into the xbox, and formatted it with the Hexen 2019 disc and XBPartitioner. It's working great now and I have access to all 500GBs! I've done 2 drives this way.

Be patient when you wipe the drive, however. It will take a few hours.

https://www.snapfiles.com/get/easeuspartitionman.html

I am pretty sure now this was caused from using a hard drive that already had Windows partitions on it. The drive needs to be completely wiped and clean.

Edited by malarrya
  • Like 1