OGXbox.com

Default UnleashX Skin Video Previews

Jshmoe5656

Not when using the built-in skins of UnleashX.  Well not directly, you can install the skin.xml used by each of default skins into their own subfolder in UnleashX's skins folder so it's listed as a user installed skin -  <BlueShapes - By Kthulu> - not one contained inside UnleashX's default.xbe file - BlueShapes - By Kthulu.

Built-in skins are displayed without the '<' and '>' symbols surrounding their name in the Select Skin list.

See the attached file for the default skin.xml files used for all the built-in skins of UnleashX. (Provided by Rocky5)

You will have to edit these skin.xml files to add the video preview area.

Hmm, I don't see UnleashX's default skin's xml file in this archive. :(  I thought it was in there too.  I'll have to see if I can extract it from UnleashX's default.xbe file.

UnleashX default Skins.zip

5 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Not when using the built-in skins of UnleashX.  Well not directly, you can install the skin.xml used by each of default skins into their own subfolder in UnleashX's skins folder so it's listed as a user installed skin -  <BlueShapes - By Kthulu> - not one contained inside UnleashX's default.xbe file - BlueShapes - By Kthulu.

Built-in skins are displayed without the '<' and '>' symbols surrounding their name in the Select Skin list.

See the attached file for the default skin.xml files used for all the built-in skins of UnleashX. (Provided by Rocky5)

You will have to edit these skin.xml files to add the video preview area.

Hmm, I don't see UnleashX's default skin's xml file in this archive. :(  I thought it was in there too.  I'll have to see if I can extract it from UnleashX's default.xbe file.

UnleashX default Skins.zip 13.34 kB · 1 download

Those are the default skins from inside the xbe.

4 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Yeah, but what about the one called default?  Those included in the archive are all the other built-in skins except that one.

There is no skin.xml for that skin it’s just built into the code. No source code no default skin.

Edited by Rocky5