OGXbox.com

Wireless Controllers

jlb

Hi there,

back in the day, I was using wireless controllers from Joytech. They were pretty neat! :)

But currently, where can one find wireless controllers for our beloved OG Xbox?

I can't find anything from Joytech (don't know if the brand still exists) or others.

I would get on ordering it soon, The creator of this device (@Ryzee119) has a pre-sale going on them right now.  and only for about another week. I have one and they are amazing!!! I have 1 now, 1 on the way, and 2 of my friends had to have one after trying it too. This device is way more reliable than ANY wireless solution that any 3rd party company has made for the Xbox. it's way more responsive than even the logitech controller. It supports 4 360 controllers with the PC receiver, but it also supports 8bitdo adapters. the 8bitdo adapter supports a lot of other controllers. i have played on my xbox with a ps4 controller, ps3, wii, 8bitdo nes30, and 8bitdo nes30pro. It supports more than just that however, including steel battalion support through the 360 chatpad.
This device is worth every penny and then some. Dont hesitate to get one while you can.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/682458413/preorder-ogx360-4-player-support-add

s-l16002.jpg

Edited by Anarchy42085

• 4 weeks later...