This might interest those that want to turn their retail/debug Xbox into a fully-functioning development kit without having to spend $500+ on one. It works on any version 1.0 through 1.2 motherboard and can be great for troubleshooting crashes of all kinds without requiring the use of XDK software.

I'm selling pre-made units for $30 plus shipping and would also like to get a feel for how many might want one in Europe so I can bulk-ship to a distributor to help save some on shipping costs as it's usually around $15 USD to ship from the US otherwise.

Everything is fully open-source if you'd like to build/sell them yourself as well. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By N64 freak
      Decided to post about my ATX to Xbox adapters as i've been contacted about them a couple times now.
      I won't build more of them in the future as it's quite a time consuming process but you can order the PCBs and build them yourself.
      The bill of materials is printed on the bottom layer and assembly is pretty straight forward too.
      The solder work isn't hard to do so even a beginner is able to get it done!

You can order the PCBs here:

The ATX Port and Cables can be reused from a dead (or unused) Xbox PSU and motherboard. The end result might look like this 2 examples here:

Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Voljega
      So I will receive the components needed this week or the one after.
      This is a hardmodded xbox and I will try to swap a 130 Gb to a 2To one.
      Meanwhile I've been studying Chimp usage base on the latest video by Rocky5 but they are some things which are not clear to me.
      - Is it better to use cable select or slave for the new hdd ?
      - Cocky references a 4s period  to swap ide cable from dvd to new hdd, is it a real thing ?
      - Swapping cable before launching chimp right ?
      -  First option shown at 10'35 'Select from menu' shoudl be the first one FatX right ?
      - Clone from master to slave with a 2TB slave : I want to have F and G both of 950Go size approximatively so I should choose (around 12'19) option 1 C & E and then on the following screen choose 4 'F and G split space evenly' or 5 'Custom F size, G gets the rest'  ?
      - As i am on hardmod or tsop do i need to lock the slave after as show near 16'43 or is it not necessary ? I am asking because I seem to remember that in the options of my system the current HDD is shown as not locked

• By bluemeanie23
      Hi guys hope it helps those who have a broken/missing usb ports on the x3cp🍻
      v1.0 needed a few minor dimensional changes to fit snugly in the stock x3cp usb board slide slots i had to shave off 1-2mm from the sides of the pcb for it to seat properly and not damage the housing.
      these files are v1.1 and the required changes have been made 
      i recommend 1.00mm-1.6mm board thickness 
      any questions feel free to ask 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.