OGXbox.com

XEcuter 2 Bios Editing

ShinGoutetsu

it's 2.1 which is included with the XDK, it's not a separate available download, I have searched for it but not found it on its own. 

I've made a load of .x models to replace the xbox text, is it ok to upload them here so other people can mod their own bios's? I won't provide the x2 4981 bios, just the tools and premade .x models to mod it.

EDIT: to fix the angled text it was simply a case of unticking ALL tickboxes before exporting from deep exploration  (except "turn to left" and "ascii" as a .x file, literally all the tabs on the export window

Edited by ShinGoutetsu

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Daniel Wiese said:

Hi Guys!

This Thread brought me to the same point ShinGoutestu was way back last year 🙂

The Downloadlink to the zip file for the tools is inactive. Is there a chance, that anybody can provide the zip file again?

Would be a pleasure!

Thank you guys :D

Which download link to which zip file?  What apps are you looking for?

On 2/8/2020 at 7:25 AM, KaosEngineer said:

I created and attached one large archive file with all of the files that I was able to download:

Wayback Machine Downloads from www.kernelbase.com.rar 2 MB · 16 downloads

Note: The 3DS Template in the template archives is not named XBOX TEXT.3DS each version's file is a bit differently named but all end in dot max, not dot 3ds.  The version 6 template file is named XBOXTEXT.max.

Hi and thank you for the quick answering. I'm kind a stubid.. Now loged in, the download link is active and I got the archive i want... 

sorry guys :D

I was talking about this Link 🙂

Edited by Daniel Wiese
Wrong text edit

On 6/14/2021 at 8:05 AM, Daniel Wiese said:

Hi and thank you for the quick answering. I'm kind a stubid.. Now loged in, the download link is active and I got the archive i want... 

sorry guys :D

I was talking about this Link 🙂

Ok, I was thinking that was the file you were talking about and it downloaded when I tried it.

Although it could have been XBMCMODSFORXBOX's google drive archive which does have a different address than shown in previous posts in this thread:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QmJnbB-NJFH4f3TgVBmit-GRrSJ3Ah4M (OFFLINE updated info 1/8/2022; however, it has been inaccessible for many months).