OGXbox.com

Game You Are Currently Playing On Your Xbox

Voljega

(It doesn't seem there is any subject like that on the forum if I'm mistaken, please feel free to point me towards it)

I just 'finished' Painkiller Hell Wars, boy this game had a load of bugs, I actually didn't quite finished it as I am stuck on the last boss with seemingly  no way to kill it and it is unclear what to do, and every walkthrough I've seen actually says the same, it seems it is fully bugged out. I sometime manage to do 30% to it or something and I don't really know how before it heal itself.

No to mention load of problems in earlier levels like beeing stuck because some enemies didn't appear or are stuck outside the level's limit.

But I had fun !! I remember playing the original one on PC and beeing stuck at Alastor so I did some progress at least.

Loved the old school FPS vibe, the frenetic action, the musics, the mood, and the rumble feedback is awesome !

Now I will start Grabbed by the Ghoulies I guess

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...