Hello all! I joined this site in October of 2018 and back then I was able to download files from the download section of this site. Has there been changes to the requirements to be able to download? It's not allowing me to do so anymore. I've looked for topics covering this, or a help section for an explanation to no avail. How to I get download permissions back?

Just now, Xbmcmodsforxbox said:

you will have to have 3 posts on the site

Oh okay thank you! Is that new? I remember being able to download back when I created my account. 

I've been adjusting the limits. It's now at 5. This will never be a site JUST for downloading. Our regular members can download, but leechers will never be catered to.

Good to know, I was just about to ask the same question. I believe I need a copy of Hexen in order to fix my beloved Xbox and was wondering why I couldn't download it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By ellegon
      I have a modded xbox but the HDD is small so I was going to upgrade it.  I would like to download Hexen but it says 'Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file. '  Do I need to be a member for an amount of time before I can download?  thank you for any guidance. 
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I am trying to rebuild an xbox hard drive - I have the eeprom - a meant gave me an old Dell IDE drive - I know HDM v. 1.9 will work on it as I used it a few years ago.  Does anyone know where I can get  the C and E drive files for the rebuild?  Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.