OGXbox.com

Hdmi Pound Cable Problems.

Sepereti

I just got in a pound HDMI cable, and it runs most games just fine. I played Mech Assault and the screen is green. I tried switching back to the composite cables (RWY) and I still have a green screen on Mech Assault. I have went through with the pound and made sure all video settings matched on MS dash and UnleashX dash. Still have a green screen. The Mech Assault I was using was Platinums Hits. I loaded up the original non PH disc and I have no green screen. I would like to use my pound cable, but I have no clue how to get rid of the green screen if it comes on the original disc. Any ideas as to how to resolves the green background? 

-Rocky5, UnleashX, 1.6 Xbox. 

B011563C-510A-4F54-AC1C-0D1C96AC6672.jpeg

280C6944-8A08-40B8-BA02-E97B0364E31B.jpeg

v1.6 consoles have problems starting some games with their custom Xcalibur video encoder.  It may be causing the problem you are seeing.  You can use the 480p Gamer Loaders Script for XBMC to fix startup problems of many games on a v1.6 Xbox when using high definition modes.  Even though the file contains 480p in its name, it is not limited to fixing only 480p startup but all supported high definition modes for the game.

My Pound Cable has some jailbars, and on the Dreamcast he Pound cable has blown-out white levels. 

First see if others have the issue. Then you could try a different dump of the game? Then lastly I would RMA or return on Amazon and get another, because their QC is super spotty.