OGXbox.com

Windows 3 for XBox

Magicaldave

13 hours ago, Tony Kuberka said:

I've been trying to track down files similar to what you're asking for @Magicaldave. I'm really looking for windows XP but I'm also interested in any other PC OS that i can find for xbox. Every resource points back to The ISO Zone.

I took a look at this last night on my system and found something called “Windows 3 versions” that didn’t boot shortly before I started an HDD clone. I’ll come back later once I can crawl the files and report what I find. I’m probably missing something. 

I’ve read various tuts online about running Windows 98 but can’t locate any of those files. 

As far as Windows XP goes, I *have* seen that running on an upgraded Xbox in DSL via QEMU but it ran like arse.  Plus the original uploaded has never explained how to do it. 

So basically it seems like there aren’t a ton of solutions to this. I hear Win3 can run on DosXbox, so i May try that. I found the files on my hdd were literally just all the different versions of Win3, nothing too useful  

XP on QEMU seems kind of silly on a stock console. 

Win95/98 seem as if they were possible at one point using an app called “98lite” and more QEMU. However, I cannot locate the files required for this. More exploration needed.