OGXbox.com

Theoretical Gpu Overclock

neighbor

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TeleTubby666 said:

Wow! I have to try this as I am currently using a 1,4 GHz N64 Freak XBox with a watercooled setup ❤️

BTW: What is a good stress test check the system's stability?

Best result to get the system booted is 302MHz NVCLK and 146MHz FSB speed

Edited by TeleTubby666

I definitely need to try this, I wasn't aware that it was even a thing. Would the GPU need some sort of cooling mod though?

Also, I wonder if there's much point trying it on my V1.0 with the 1GHz CPU and 128MB RAM.

EDIT: Am I right in thinking I'd need to have a modchip to even attempt this? I'd imagine a bad value would render the Xbox unbootable, even with iND-BIOS.

Edited by Steo1024

• 2 years later...
On 8/21/2019 at 5:35 AM, tabajara said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Tried with my 1.4 winbond tsop xbox with m8 plus bios, 256 kb.
I followed the tutorial, using the xboverclock ( i ran the program as administrator). I pathed the bios,  flash the bios on tsop using the xblast but the clock speed doesn't change on xbmc 😕  I'll be very glad if someone help me

Sorry for my bad english.

For the record, older versions of xbmc have a bug (or something) that keeps it from displaying the true speed. Using the newest version of xbmc or avalaunch will show you an accurate speed.

I flashed a 145mhz fsb bios and it's showing 142mhz in avalaunch. Wtf?