OGXbox.com

oh what? I knew about white xbox-es and about panzer dragoon orta ones, but never noticed the Dreamcast engravement on any of them.

ps. I would add a painted white from inside Crystal xbox to the empty slot of the stand :)
sort of smoke white version.

Edited by neighbor
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, neighbor said:

oh what? I knew about white xbox-es and about panzer dragoon orta ones, but never noticed the Dreamcast engravement on any of them.

ps. I would add a painted white from inside Crystal xbox to the empty slot of the stand :)
sort of smoke white version.

The person that original bought that Pure White had the engraving done since it was an option for these Xbox's.  It's not any different than the other 999 except the opted to have "Dreamcast" engraved on it.

As far as the open spot goes, I have a few other Xbox's I'd like to go there (Panzer Dragoon, Launch or Partner, Hello Kitty).

12 minutes ago, abazz009 said:

DAMN thats awesome! especially to see them all together like that. what are you planning on getting to fill that slot? 

Thanks! Trying to see what else I can find...definitely a few more choices out there.  If I get the rest that I want, I'll have to move the ones from the bottom and figure out where to put them!

17 hours ago, thePiratePimp said:

Hey thanks.  The Green Dukes were released with the Launch Team console, I wanna say that it came with 2 of them, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll be scouring eBay for the next couple of months.  I did some googling, but couldn't find what they're going for.  Any idea on what one goes for these days?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I had no idea the all-green Canadian Halo 2 xbox is that much more rare than the Halo 1 green xbox? I picked one up from ebay last week for only $117.10 usd AFTER paying $40 for shipping.

The all green one isn’t Halo at all. It’s called the “Extreme Green”, and yea...there a lot less of them so definitely more rare. Not sure on the exact number though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro