OGXbox.com

Hey guys, id like to see your collections! What you have or what you plan on getting. think itd be nice to see what you guys have laying around. Whats the story on it? Where you got it etc...
  (Game consoles, Games, or hardware from any manufacturer, Genre or era)  no PC stuff please unless it is a dev kit of some kind. Post away!!

Anyone have a "Panasonic Q"  or "Game Q" I think that may be the first console i buy to start my real collection.
PanasonicQ.jpg.dba3763c982055f622934d781eed6aa3.jpg

And heres what i currently have laying around. with more coming in the future.

20638525_10211777666889624_2953464767356311791_n.jpg.12ac32e58344efcd38cea4c82e9f44d6.jpg19420433_10211362600593226_5343913219640909378_n.jpg.cffcb2d7358602936ee0e943dfebd1d3.jpg19399850_10211362600273218_9054078843103799973_n.jpg.0b459c3b0903d3addbee4009a46a0e4a.jpg12342438_10206676136354549_1599482393879564996_n.jpg.8e212bd4e7169d1be9e2376c63f87c6e.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't got pics as most are not set up but i currently own, an Amiga CDTV, Amiga a500, Commodore CD32, Sega Master System, Game Gear, Mega Drive, Nomad (LCD Modded) Saturn, Dreamcast, Nes (RGB Modded), Snes Jr, N64 (RGB Modded), Gamecube (With GB Player and Chipped with SD card mod), Famicom with disk system, Twin Famicom, PC Engine, PC Engine Duo, 5 OG Xbox, Xbox 360 (RGH), Xbox One, PS1/2/3/4, Wii and Neo Geo CD and a Pi3 running retropie just in case. I think that's just about everything lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Here's mine so far:
Dev Kit, Debug Kit, Halo 1, Halo 2 (???), Crystal, Mountain Dew.

Not shown are the Xecuter w/Face Plate, the Ghost Cases I'm working on or the Red XCM that I'm waiting to figure out what to do with. Plus the standard OGs or the 20 something ModFodder OGs.

cc7711a00235df1159e0ec80681ff0c6.jpg

Sent from Outer Space

Here’s my latest:

f3b6d917b3c624d093ba35e8b0be1954.jpg

I also have a Skeleton, Kasumi, & Pure White all coming in from Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

On 2/2/2018 at 11:43 PM, thePiratePimp said:

Here’s my latest:

f3b6d917b3c624d093ba35e8b0be1954.jpg

I also have a Skeleton, Kasumi, & Pure White all coming in from Japan.

you... are an absolute TYRANT!!! I had no idea you were packin heat like this!!! fabulous collection. Seriously. I've got no clue where everyone ends up with these Dev.kit/debug.kit consoles. BANANAS YOU GUYS!!!!

EDIT:

I had to come back and just emphasize even more my enthusiasm over this shelf of yours... THOSE XECUTER BOXES WITH THE XTENDERS>>>> WUT!!!!
MAD LAD. im done, thats 401k level stuff. hahahahaha i love seeing this!!!!

• Like 1

you... are an absolute TYRANT!!! I had no idea you were packin heat like this!!! fabulous collection. Seriously. I've got no clue where everyone ends up with these Dev.kit/debug.kit consoles. BANANAS YOU GUYS!!!!

EDIT:

I had to come back and just emphasize even more my enthusiasm over this shelf of yours... THOSE XECUTER BOXES WITH THE XTENDERS>>>> WUT!!!!
MAD LAD. im done, thats 401k level stuff. hahahahaha i love seeing this!!!!

Right place right time with money in hand. I got all 4 Xecuters with Xtenders from the same person. I figured if I didn’t, I’d never have another chance. The guy did a great job putting them together with everything. Only thing I have to upgrade is the HDDs.

I blame this place for putting this fire in me.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thePiratePimp said:

Right place right time with money in hand. I got all 4 Xecuters with Xtenders from the same person. I figured if I didn’t, I’d never have another chance. The guy did a great job putting them together with everything. Only thing I have to upgrade is the HDDs.

I blame this place for putting this fire in me.

admired collection. they really had something with that xecuter set.

• Like 1

admired collection. they really had something with that xecuter set.

I like them a lot, they’re not as practical as they use to be, it’s more of a “cool to have” than anything else.

But I’m planning to use the black one. 1 - Main HDD with all Xbox games, 2 - Roms, 3 - Movies.
It’ll be a good little set up.

There are quite a few people that don’t like them at all. Sad.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12.02.2018 at 9:59 PM, thePiratePimp said:

The black ones gonna be my main play. Gotta get it all nice and hooked up the way I like it.

you insane, what are you usually playing on those OGs?

and did you find anything on DVT and Debug Kit?

Edited by neighbor
  • Like 1

you insane, what are you usually playing on those OGs?
and did you find anything on DVT and Debug Kit?

On the ones displayed? Nothing.
They just sit there looking pretty.

I have ones I’m working on and trying to get rid of eventually...just been too damned busy! Haven’t played in a while now.

18 hours ago, thePiratePimp said:

Sadly nothing cool or crazy...had there been I would have made sure to had it dumped properly.

Yeah, unfortunate. Remember a guy on Youtube uploaded footage of Lamborghini full game, then said the Xbox HDD broke, oh God, I hope this is not true, and that game will come to the daylight, Maybe Borman has that treasure in his apartment, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4b4NtnTj5g

can't find the video I'm talking about, seems like it was deleted.

Edited by neighbor
  • Like 1

Yeah, unfortunate. Remember a guy on Youtube uploaded footage of Lamborghini full game, then said the Xbox HDD broke, oh God, I hope this is not true, and that game will come to the daylight, Maybe Bornam has that treasure in his apartment, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4b4NtnTj5g
can't find the video I'm talking about, seems like it was deleted.

Damn that’s crazy.
Kinda like that dumb ass chick that broke the orange halo!