Sign in to follow this  
Gray1

Rocky5 V1.1.5 Help

I have softmoded several Xbox's using SID 5.11 but It's old and I want something newer. I donwloaded Rocky5  v1.1.5 and am having some trouble. The video that is referenced is not the same version and I think has some stuff missing. I am using Splinter Cell and have located the folders 5553000C and 21585554. But shouldn't there be another program like SID 5.11 to go along with theses? I see no mention of this and honestly a little lost. If someone could give me a hand I would appreciate it. Thanks for any and all advice.

That's it, Small and compact. All four exploitable game saves and the softmodding save itself will fit on a standard Xbox Memory Unit (8MB).

There are additional apps and dashboards that can be installed using the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras disc which is 1+GBs in size but the softmod itself is much smaller.

Yep.. I was watching the wrong Youtube Video.. I was making it way to hard. But correct me if i'm wrong. If I do a TSOP with Hexen, it pretty well wipes out the softmod doesn't it? Seems like there was an option in Hexen 2017 to remove the softmod. I know you softmod to be able to read the Hexen disk. But in the long run, unless I just leave one softmodded, it doesn't do much good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Matta
      Hey I was here about 8 months ago when I first got my modded flash xx chipped xbox. I installed a 500gb Hdd and it shows it as only 120gb any response would be appreciated, thanks!
    • By Hector Hidalgo
      So thats the thing, I just got my first original Xbox!

I live in Chile and in here having something like this is very niche hehehe. Nevermind, I opened it, cleaned it, changed the thermal paste, replace the IDE cable for a 40 cable and bought a new controller, because it came with the controllers smashed.

There is no modchip on it, because when I opened it up, I saw absolutely nothing.

It has a 360 looking dashboard called XBMC360, according to the hardware info, it is a v1.6 Xbox, it has an Xcalibur video decoder, CPU runs at 731.55mhz.
      Detected retail BIOS is: 5838.01
      Made in China, year 2005, week 25, line 5.
      XBMC pre-2.1 (compiled: May 27 2007)
      Mplayer XBMC-SVN-r8532 (May 25 2007)

I am not asking to give a me tutorial on how to install another HDD (which I will as it has a 40GB Maxtor) I just one to know the basics you know? Why so many partitions on the HDD? What is the main software that runs a modded Xbox? What is a skin?

That is it! The rest I will try to find on my own, I just want to know the "basics". Thank you guys, I am leaving you some pics, and also a picture of an original "Japanese" controller I got in the mail just today! Like we say in my country: "When lacking bread, cakes are good" (What I love is the cable in the controller, it's transparent lemon green.

Cheers to all!
      Hector aka Nacho el Kid.

Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Verynormal
      So i got everything installed and i get the xbox trying to boot 3x (i can see the fan on the gpu spinning) then it flashes red/green and no more fan spinning on gpu but it sounds like my hdd is still going. No picture at any point. I had alot of issues with soldering the D0 point and if im being honest i dont know if its soldered to a proper ground or not i put it to one of the bigger square pads on the motherboard. Also when soldering the D0 point i coudnt get any solder to stay and i couldn't really even see the point anymore so i went above it to another point and scraped off some of the solder mask that was on it and soldered there instead, i was hoping that since it was on the same trace it would work the same but i doubt it works like that. This is the exact chip i used and its a version 1.0 xbox.  Please login or register to see this link.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.