OGXbox.com

Rocky5 V1.1.5 Help

Gray1

I have softmoded several Xbox's using SID 5.11 but It's old and I want something newer. I donwloaded Rocky5  v1.1.5 and am having some trouble. The video that is referenced is not the same version and I think has some stuff missing. I am using Splinter Cell and have located the folders 5553000C and 21585554. But shouldn't there be another program like SID 5.11 to go along with theses? I see no mention of this and honestly a little lost. If someone could give me a hand I would appreciate it. Thanks for any and all advice.

Yep.. I was watching the wrong Youtube Video.. I was making it way to hard. But correct me if i'm wrong. If I do a TSOP with Hexen, it pretty well wipes out the softmod doesn't it? Seems like there was an option in Hexen 2017 to remove the softmod. I know you softmod to be able to read the Hexen disk. But in the long run, unless I just leave one softmodded, it doesn't do much good.

• 2 weeks later...