Sign in to follow this  
eduardov94

Blue Halo Edition XBox With X3 and Crystal Control Panel

Has x3 chip installed and 750gb hard drive 1 blue controller works great also has a crystal control switch it’s a blue halo limited edition Xbox asking 450 for it 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By jb0om
      Hi all, Just discovered the forum. Exited to be here! Hoping someone might have some wisdom to share with me. I recently had a bad flash on my x2.6 chip, both banks (running on a 1.6 Xbox) and so I'm hoping to hot swap it with a working Aladdin chip, which I ordered. Since everything is wired for the X2.6, would it be possible to hot swap from the Aladdin? Would I need to change anything to make it work with the Aladdin, or do anything special hardware-installation-wise? Would there be any complications with the flash? I was thinking of using Hexen 2019. Any insight appreciated. Thanks!
    • By C64MidRezzie
      I dismantled and washed an xbox and cleaned the motherboard with alcohol tips - the problem is that the motherboard - controller ports - inner plastic parts of dvd drive and hard drive still stink - it’s like a stale cigarette smell any suggestions? Thanks
    • By Jeroen17
      Looking for a  Halogreen X3CP, if you want to sell yours and it is in good working condition with all bankbuttons and protectbutton still on it.
      And the LCD working as it should, then i will pay well for it. Im only looking for the CP it self so you can keep your LTD green case as i have one my self. 
      Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.