Kekule

What Features You Would Want In an Internal Hdmi Mod

so I'm working on an internal hdmi mod among other things..... would you also want an optical and or rca output for the spdif, our just spdif over the hdmi? this is currently an external design, but I'm making it an internal currently.

Please login or register to see this link.

also have another project some of you may recognize...

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 3

If you look at the different iterations of the xbox 360, the final model, Model E had only audio via the Hdmi port. The most popular console is the Model S it seems, it was easily modded and had optical out for audio. If you could, optical would appeal to a lot of people. Although the model E had the Winchester motherboard which can't be modded, a lot of people like the optical option of the model S. If you watch the Please login or register to see this link. review of the 360, they talk about this very point. Thought worth sharing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PlatypusEgg
      So, I'd like to be able to retain the original Xbox experience as faithfully as possible, but I also want to acquire some of the otherwise-unobtainable DLC for games like Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden. Theoretically, would I be able to install a software mod, add the DLC for those games, and then uninstall it? For the record, I do have the actual discs for all of the games I want to play.
    • By bulkchart32
      i've been using newark.com but they are really annoying when it comes to finding out info about my shipment. what company do y'all use?
    • By thebigjoe1@gmail.com
      All, 
      I just recently ressurected my old xbox, and upgraded it to a 2tb drive. I had to upgrade the bios on the chip in order to properly have the system see all the new space. I did so by using the hexen disc. So this worked, but now if i use the Xecutor bios, it takes a little over 10 seconds for it to get to the boot animation screen. If i use evox, its a little quicker, but not by that much. Anything i can do to increase the speed? On the old xecutor bios it was instantaneous. 

Thanks in advance!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.