This might interest those that want to turn their retail/debug Xbox into a fully-functioning development kit without having to spend $500+ on one. It works on any version 1.0 through 1.2 motherboard and can be great for troubleshooting crashes of all kinds without requiring the use of XDK software.
I'm selling pre-made units for $30 plus shipping and would also like to get a feel for how many might want one in Europe so I can bulk-ship to a distributor to help save some on shipping costs as it's usually around $15 USD to ship from the US otherwise.
Everything is fully open-source if you'd like to build/sell them yourself as well. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Please login or register to see this link.
So I will receive the components needed this week or the one after.
This is a hardmodded xbox and I will try to swap a 130 Gb to a 2To one.
Meanwhile I've been studying Chimp usage base on the latest video by Rocky5 but they are some things which are not clear to me.
- Is it better to use cable select or slave for the new hdd ?
- Cocky references a 4s period to swap ide cable from dvd to new hdd, is it a real thing ?
- Swapping cable before launching chimp right ?
- First option shown at 10'35 'Select from menu' shoudl be the first one FatX right ?
- Clone from master to slave with a 2TB slave : I want to have F and G both of 950Go size approximatively so I should choose (around 12'19) option 1 C & E and then on the following screen choose 4 'F and G split space evenly' or 5 'Custom F size, G gets the rest' ?
- As i am on hardmod or tsop do i need to lock the slave after as show near 16'43 or is it not necessary ? I am asking because I seem to remember that in the options of my system the current HDD is shown as not locked
Hey guys! Title explains it all. I'm trying to track down this old package I saw on ISOZONE once. I had it installed on my box before and now can't use the machine it's currently saved onto. Was hoping someone here had/used it. Thanks!