Sign in to follow this  
MisterBigJake

Most Efficient External Disk for Isos

I would like to store my ISOs and ROMs on an external USB disk utilizing a cable plugged into the controller port on the Xbox. Is this possible? Furthermore, which disks are recommended, and which bios/build would be best for this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Xbmcmodsforxbox
      Hey guys if anyone has or know someone that has a xenium chip for sale let me know i would either pay cash or i have tons of retro games to trade as well.
    • By Xbmcmodsforxbox
      Hey guys im looking to buy a copy of oxm disc 39 if anyone got a copy message me
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I softmodded my xbox original five years ago and didn't use it much because of a house move.  I took it out last night and realised that the upgraded 250GB drive is very noisy and sounds like it is dying.  I upgraded before using Chimp.  I am wondering can I use Chimp again with another 250GB hard drive or does the next hard drive have to be bigger than the 250GB drive?  I have looked for an answer on google but all search returns related to upgrading to a larger drive from the stock drive - there doesn't seem to be anything about swapping a drive for another drive that is equal in size.

Kind Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.