Hey everyone im putting together my own original xbox website please go sign up in the fourms and enjoy the site everyone this will be getting updated alot so if something does not work right its getting fixed well here is my site Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

buddy, check this out, SPPV Grepo, maybe there is something new for you, which could be added to your archive:
Please login or register to see this link.

And check this another site Please login or register to see this link.  maybe there something new  to collect.

Edited by Sifaw99

Heres a confirmed working set of drivers and files for the X3IR Programmer!! The other set i had had files missing from the drivers.

This one works 100%

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

buddy, I found a guy who has that 1..6TB archive, just need to discuss and plan on how he will share it. If so, we'll have all OXM's and lot of other lost stuff.

I made a up my mind on how my site will work there will be no more forums on there as there will be a discord chat instead for a free for all chat and a forum section as well and i will still host lots of downloads as well

I hope your website gets some steam up and becomes a haven for info and hard to find files. I thought like you were maybe stretching to far by having another forum for the ogxbox, there’s not too many of us left that still mess with these aging consoles, best to try and keep the community in one place rather than fragmenting us all over 😃

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By NeTaXe
      Hi guys, unfortunately I will have to sell my precious Xbox with X3, X3CP, etc.
      It's in great conditions and works well. It comes with;
      Xecuter 3 chip installed Xecuter 3 panel X3CP with LCD screen 160GB harddisk with XBMC en CoinOPS installed Component and composite video cable Controller and extension cord Xbox remote Please see pictures attached for details.
      Asking 350 euro excluding shipping from the Netherlands.
      Cheers!
      Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By SlimBoy
      I have a version 1.4 xbox that was TSOP modded with X2 4983.67 bios and 750gb IDE hard drive. I have flashed IND-5004.67 bios to it and now it does not see the G partition. I have tried to re-partition the drive to no avail, it will not see the G partition. If I boot the HEXEN 2018 disk it sees the G partition or if I re-flash the X2 bios it will also see the G partition. I am at a loss to what the problem I have is? Has anyone had this problem before. Thanks.
    • By Bigdddydee
      Is there a link to the installation process of the Origins game pack that has been going around which is a 1.7TB HDD image?
      all I am seeing is  that you need a program to clone the HDD But no other information beyond that. What do I actually do with it? How would I clone it to my Xbox HDD when I have smaller size partitions, does the program just split it? 
      The Origins Game pack  I am referring to is the ArcadePunks HDD image file that many people are using.
      thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.