OGXbox.com

XLink Kai

stuCONNERS

The Xbox can only run 1 app at a time is what I hear.  You can't have the tunneling app sending data to the Kai orbital servers and run the game at the same time.  

The old release of XBMC that supported XLink Kai only performed the GUI portion to set up the arena connection through the Kai engine. XBMC still required another computer be it PC/MAC or now Raspberry PI or other SBC that runs the XLink Kai Engine to forward the system link packets to the orbital servers.   The orbital servers send and receive packets from the engine computers of all the consoles in the selected arena to play the System Link game.

Edited by KaosEngineer
  • Like 1

I know. Your telling me everything that I k ow already. I'm asking if John could release the xlink Kai part of xbmc seperate. So it still does the setting up and launching the xbe. I know if still need to run the engine. Breaking the kai xlink part into a seperate xbe opens it up as not everyone use xbmc as their dash.